Conference Registration is Now Open!
Conference registration rates for our three-day conference (May 27-29, 2022) are listed below for AABS members and non-members. We encourage you to become an AABS member and receive all the benefits of membership including access to the Journal of Baltic Studies, newsletter, and membership news. You can check on your AABS membership here and renew your membership here.
The conference registration includes three keynote talks and receptions, three continental breakfasts, two lunches for all attendees, and a third a graduate student luncheon for students.
- $50 – Student Registration AABS Member
- $100 – Regular Registration AABS Member
- $100 – Student Registration Non-AABS Member
- $150 – Regular Registration Non-AABS Member
Online registration will close three weeks before the conference on May 5, 2022. After May 5 you can only register in-person during the conference, at the following rates:
- $100 – Student Registration AABS Member
- $150 – Regular Registration AABS Member
- $150 – Student Registration Non-AABS Member
- $200 – Regular Registration Non-AABS Member
If you have any questions about your registration/payment status or would like to request a certificate of participation, please email [email protected]